Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC-U) Underground Sewage Pipes.
- Buried sanitary networks.
- Transporting storm water.
- Light weight and simple in handling and installing as well.
- Easy to cut and vent the pipe.
- Resistant to corrosion and wearing.
- Resistant to sudden shocks and external loading.
- Resistant to chemicals and solutions.
- Fast and easy fixed to manholes.
- Long lifespan, can serve up to 50 years.
- Color: Orange to brown.
- Length: 3, 4, 5 m ± 10mm
- Lifespan: Up to 50 years at 20 ºc
- Connecting: by pushing the spigot into the socket after placing O-ring rubber seal.
- Diameters: 110 mm to 800 mm.
Classification according to the Ring Stiffness
- Ring Stiffness SN 4.
- Ring Stiffness SN 8.
- The Palestinian standards PS09.