Random Polypropylene Pipes (PP-R)
- Domestic water networks (hot & cold).
- Central heating and cooling networks.
- Desalination plant.
- Swimming pools.
- Industrial application.
- Firefighting networks.
- Environmentally friendly and free of toxic and health hazard materials.
- Light weight and easy installation.
- Wide range of fitting and accessories.
- High resistance for corrosion and chemicals.
- Low energy loss due to smooth inner surface.
- Abel to sustain temperature up to 90 C.
- Antibacterial and anti-algae.
- Connected easily with other types of pipes.
- Long lifespan, can serve up to 50 years.
- Raw material: Random Polypropylene PP-R.
- Color: green with four red lines.
- Length: 4 m or specific length upon request.
- Long lifespan: can serve up to 50 years.
- Temperature: bear high temperature up to 90 C.
- Pressure: sustain pressure up to 20 bar at 20 C.
- DIN8077, DIN8078 and ISO-EN15874.