The tanks are produced according to the highest international quality standards. It is made from
pure, non-re-industrial raw materials, universal origin, and certified by the Food and Drug
Day-to-day testing by a highly experienced team of engineers.
- Inspection of finishing
- Checking the nominal size
- Shock testing
- Checking the thickness of the wall
- Checking the actual size
- Checking the tank resistance for cracking
- Checking the sealing of the tank
- Checking longitudinal
- Checking the weight
- Checking the dimensions
Siksik Tanks Design Characteristics
- Double rings ribs give the tanks durability and hardness.
- The tanks are one-piece which gives them strength, durability and long-life span.
- The tanks have swatches for easy transporting and lifting, and to avoid tank fall during installation.
- Connection points are particularly reinforced by increasing their thickness.
- The base of the tank is designed in a special way to ensure the stability of the tank.
- The tank has a 50 cm wide opening for easy installation, maintenance and cleanding.
- The tank cover is airtight, easy to install, and is made of internationally approved sanitary materials.
Siksik Tanks Features
- Safe and easy to clean.
- Does not change the taste, color and smell of water.
- Maintain water temperature due to three-layer technology.
- Resistant to chemicals, oils, vinegar, and diesel.
- Strength and durability against hits.